Sunny Day Quotes: Great quotes about sunny day.
Sunny Day Quotes
1. Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.
– Helen Keller
2. If you only walk on sunny days you’ll never reach your destination.
– Paulo Coelho
3. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the hear.
– Washington Irving
4. Sunny – If you can explain yourself before someone kicks your ass, count your blessings and give some thought to going back to the priesthood.Nick – I would, but now-a-days that vow of chastity might be a problem.
– J.A. Dennam
5. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
– Joseph Addison
6. I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend But I always thought that I’d see you again.
– James Taylor
7. He who binds to himself a joy Does the winged life destroy; But he who kisses the joy as it flies Lives in eternity’s sun rise.
– William Blake
8. Life brings darkness so many times, and we feel down in this phase of darkness. But the true value of darkness only realizes when we face the darkness, until we look some sunshine within the darkness.
– John Magoss
9. I’m very sunny. You know, I’m always optimistic.
– Paul Begala
10. There is a muscular energy in sunlight corresponding to the spiritual energy of wind.
– Annie Dillard